We accept anything with a Cord, Battery or Motor.
As small as a cell phone ~ as large as a car ~
and everything in between.
Working or Not ~ We take it all!
What We Accept: This is a partial list, just remember anything with a cord, battery or motor!
- Televisions (all types).
- Computer monitors (both CRT tube and flat type)
- Computers, Servers, Laptops, iPads and Tablets
- Keyboards, Mice, Games
- Copiers, Scanners, Fax Machines
- Cell Phones, Telephones,
- Stereo’s, Radios, DVD players, iPods, sound equipment,
- Large appliances – Refrigerators, Stove, ovens, Washers, Driers, Freezers, Dishwashers, Microwaves
- Furnaces and air conditioners, window air units.
- Bicycles, electronic games, Exercise Equipment
- Cameras, Recording Devices,
- Small electronics – hair driers, curling irons, toasters, mixers.
- Lawn mowers, tractors, Weed esaters, Snow Blowers, Yard Equipment.
- Light Fixtures – All lights need to be removed prior to arrival.
- Hand Tools and Power tools.
- All scrap metal, iron and other scrap from construction of demolition.
Machinery and Business Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Manufacturing Equipment
- HVAC Equipment
- Scrap Metal
- Construction metals
- Idustrial Equipment
All vehicles, recreational vehicles, trailers, motorcycles.
Running or not – free towing is available.
All sizes from anything – including vehicles. Working or not.
This includes car batteries, Alkaline (AA, AAA, C, D, ect), laptop batteries, game batteries and any other kind of battery.
There are disposal fees for bulk amounts of certain alkaline type batteries.
Toner and Ink Cartridges
Ink Jet Cartridges and Toner Cartridges – new or used. We accept all toner and ink cartridges. We do not need the packaging except for brand new ones – sealed in the box is best.
For further questions, feel free to contact Mike Bunach, Business Relations Director