Fees & ServicesSecure Disposal That You Can Trust
Televisions and CRT Monitors
- Note: Measure TV’s and CRT monitors from top left corner to bottom right corner of its glass tube.
- $20 up to 20”
- $30 up to 30”
- $40 up to 40”
- $50 up to 50”
- $60 up to 60″ and so forth.
- $20 per microwave
- $1.50 per pound bulk alkaline batteries
Floor Printers & Copiers
- $0.43 per pound
- $60 minimum fee
Large Exercise Equipment
- $20 per treadmill or other large exercise equipment
Large Wood Items
- $5 for large wood items (such as TV consoles or large speakers
Drop-Off Services & Fees
- $20 Carry in Fee will be charged when we help you unload your items from your vehicle. However, we do have rolling carts for your use at no charge. Please bring someone with you who can lift large items or plan on paying this fee.
- $35 After Hours Fee. Nothing can be left on our site after hours without making prior arrangements.
- We are closed on all major holidays including New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, George Washington Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas. We close early on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- An additional option is to check out our calendar & Facebook page for community collection events in your area.
Pick-Up Services & Fees
- $50 pick up fee per address in the Omaha metro area. This in addition to the environmental fees listed above for certain items.
- $10 additional charge to carry items up or down a flight of steps.
- Call for pricing for locations surrounding the Omaha metro.
- Call 402-590-2100 to schedule a pickup.
- Residential pickups are generally set for Tuesday through Friday morning and early afternoon. There is no evening or weekend pick up service currently available. Check our Facebook page for locations and times of collection events in the community.