Fees, Services & Service RequestSecure Disposal That You Can Trust
Electronic Recycling Fees
MOST items are FREE for us to take. The only items with fees are listed below. Hover over the boxes to see exact cost for each item. The cost is the same no matter if the item works or not or if the condition is good or bad.
If you have any questions, please call us 402-590-2100 or email email@example.com.
TVs and CRT Monitors
Alkaline and Power Tool Batteries
Floor Printers/Copiers & Plotters
Large Exercise Equipment
Large Wood Items
Drop-Off Services & Fees
- $20 Carry in Fee will be charged when we help you unload your items from your vehicle. However, we do have rolling carts for your use at no charge. Please bring someone with you who can lift large items or plan on paying this fee.
- $35 After Hours Fee. Nothing can be left on our site after hours without making prior arrangements.
- We are closed on all major holidays including New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, George Washington Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas. We close early on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- An additional option is to check out our calendar & Facebook page for community collection events in your area.
Pick-Up Services & Fees
- $50 pick up fee per address in the Omaha metro area. This in addition to the environmental fees listed above for certain items.
- $10 additional charge to carry items up or down a flight of steps.
- Call for pricing for locations surrounding the Omaha metro.
- Call 402-590-2100 to schedule a pickup.
- Residential pickups are generally set for Tuesday through Friday morning and early afternoon. There is no evening or weekend pick up service currently available. Check our Facebook page for locations and times of collection events in the community.