We have periodic collection events to allow individuals to properly dispose of e-waste. We can arrange a collection event at your business, church or school. We encourage environmental care and make recycling easy.
What is a collection event?
A 2 to 3-hour window of time where people are invited to bring their out-of-service electronics for recycling.
Who goes to a collection event?
Most collection events are open to the general public. Some are designed specifically for a certain group of people (such as a workplace collection event).
Where are the collection events held?
Your church, workplace, neighborhood or civic group location.
Why do people host community collection events?
- To help our environment.
- To help get more people involved with recycling.
- To help keep items out of our landfills.
- To help get others involved in helping Cross Training Center.
- To help bring awareness of the importance of electronic recycling.
- To help provide Cross Training Center materials to use in our vocational training and work experience program.
- To help provide a method to collect items that are reusable through refurbishment or repair.
- To feel good about keeping things out of landfills and helping others.