Residential Fees and Hours
All styles of Televisions and CRT monitors are:
$20 up to 20”
$30 up to 30”
$40 up to 40”
$50 up to 50”
$60 up to 60″ and so forth.
Measure top left corner to bottom right corner of its glass tube.
- Microwaves $20
- $5 for large wood items (such as TV consoles or large speakers).
- Treadmills and other large exercise equipment $20
- Bulk Alkaline batteries $1.50 per pound.
All other residential / household items are taken at no cost. Note that large floor type printers are considered Business equipment. See our Business page for more information.
PICK UP SERVICES:
- $35 pickup fee per address in the Metro area. Additional mileage charge for outside the Metro.
- Pickups are generally done Wednesday and Thursday mornings and afternoons. No evening and weekend pickups.
- $10 additional charge to carry items up or down a flight of steps.
- Pickup fees are in addition to the above disposal fees.
- Call 402-590-2100 to schedule a pickup.
- We accept Cash, Checks and all major Creditcards.
These are residential fees, for business disposal and recycling fees – please contact Mike Bunach, our Business Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-590-2100.
DROP OFF LOCATION:
5030 North 72 Street
Omaha, NE 68134
We are about 1/4 mile North of Military on the West side of the street. This is the large building with the red roof directly across from the golf course.
DROP OFF HOURS:
Monday 12 PM to 5 PM.
Tuesday through Thursday 9 AM to 8 PM.
Friday 9 AM to 5 PM
Saturday 10 AM to 4 PM