We take all residential electronics, working or not. We take anything with a cord, battery, or motor. We take things as small as cell phones, to as large as vehicles, and everything in between!
- Televisions, Monitors
- Computers, Servers, Laptops
- Small & Large Appliances (stove, refrigerators, washer, dryers, freezers, microwaves)
- Cell phones, Copiers, Printers, Camera
- Exercise equipment, power tools, lawn equipment
- Stereos, Receivers, Sound Equipment
- Automobiles of all Types – running or not (Free towing available)
Long List: see attached
Community Electronic Collection Events
Corporate, School, Neighborhood, Civic or Church group events.
We have periodic collection events to allow individuals to properly dispose of e-waste. We can arrange a collection event at your business, church or school. We encourage environmental care and make recycling easy.
What is a collection event?
A two to three hour window of time where people are invited to bring their out-of-service electronics for recycling. This allows individuals to properly dispose of e-waste and have items go for the best use while keeping items out of the landfill. Donor will receive a receipt for tax donation purposes since we are 501c3 non-profit.
Normal disposal fees are charged to the individual dropping items off (see fee schedule) but there is no charge for us to provide the event.
Who are collection events for?
Most collection events are open to the general public. Some are designed specifically for a certain group of people (such as a workplace collection event).
Where are collection events at?
Your church, workplace, neighborhood, or civic group location.
Why have a collection event?
- Get others involved in helping Cross Training Center (CTC)
- Get others involved in recycling
- Bring awareness to electronic recycling importance
How does this all happen?
We provide a marketing packet for you. We send a truck to your site and handle all the logistics. You invite others and have a few people available to help at the event.
You’re ready to start a collection event if:
- You have a location where you’d like us to have a collection event.
- You’d like to volunteer to help us with one of our existing events.
Residential Fees and Hours
TV & Monitor Fees
All styles of Televisions and CRT monitors are:
- $20 up to 20”
- $30 up to 30”
- $40 up to 40”
- $50 up to 50”
- $60 up to 60″ and so forth.
Measure top left corner to bottom right corner of its glass tube.
- $20 per microwave
- $5 for large wood items (such as TV consoles or large speakers)
- $20 per treadmill or other large exercise equipment
- $1.50 per pound bulk alkaline batteries
The above are residential fees only. All other residential items not listed here are excepted at no cost.
Drop off Location:
We are about 1/4 mile North of Military on the west side of the street. We are in the large building with the red roof directly across from the golf course.
Drop Off Hours:
- Monday – 12 PM to 5 PM
- Tuesday – 9 AM to 8 PM
- Wednesday – 9 AM to 8 PM
- Thrusday – 9 AM to 8 PM
- Friday – 9 AM to 5 PM
- Saturday – 10 AM to 4 PM
- Sunday – Closed
- $35 pickup fee per address in the Metro area.
- Call for pricing for locations surrounding the metro.
- $10 additional charge to carry items up or down a flight of steps.
- Call 402-590-2100 to schedule a pickup.
- Residential pickups are generally set for Wednesday and Thursday morning and afternoon. There is no evening or weekend service currently available.